Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Welcome!




This is a dedicated blog to all period dramas, classic and fantasy films, and BBC shows. A few examples would be The Lord of the Rings, Jane Austen films, Robin Hood, Merlin, and Doctor Who (the last 3 being the BBC TV shows). I will occasionally be posting thoughts on certain shows and character profiles. I would love to hear your thoughts as well! If you feel the urge to write anything about these shows, you may send me your thoughts and I will post them on my site after reviewing them. I prefer discussing fairly clean movies and shows, so any posts you send me must be free from language and suggestive content. This isn't a movie review site;  it's a place where fans of these shows can come together and look at pictures and share thoughts on favorite characters. I look forward to meeting more of you-have a great day!

~Sara





2 comments: